- Demon!Dean in black leather
- Lethal creeping fog...come on, S10, you can do it
- More cool motel rooms
- More classic cars like in the bunker garage
- Cain, Charlie, the Trans, Jody Mills, the golem
- A friend for Sam that he can talk about things with so we can see what's going on in his head
- A plot for Cas - it doesn't even have to involve Heaven
- The End of Metatron
- More funny episodes or a better balance. Last season seemed very dark.
Here's the harder stuff but what matters more to me.
Someone I can root for...a good guy, preferably a Winchester but at this point I'm not picky. I liked Sam at the end of last season. Hopefully I'll still be able to like him and that Dean will come around. I want to be able to like the both of them.
I don't want to watch another torture scene or butchery. I know blood and gore are part of horror but I'd like more suspense scare than blatent grossness.
Cool it with the really nasty dialog with baddies - the dialog with Abaddon was over the top ugly. Make the dialog clever. Calling a woman a bitch isn't clever.
Sam and Dean getting along, fighting on the same side and Dean acknowledging that there is such a thing as going too far and that he did. Dean realizing how much he screwed Sam over and apologizing AND NOT DOING IT AGAIN. Sam not going too far either.
A season that doesn't drive away the rest of my flist.
More respect for vessels including Hannah's - no possessed sleeping with Cas.
Please let Sam be Sam, not some-other-creature-to-be-named-later!Sa