Step 1: Put your itunes/mp3 collection on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 22 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
1. There’s a twisting in your senses, there’s a river in your blood
2. Only one thing money can’t buy, true love that will never die
3. Cold is the water
4. She left a week to roam
5. So far away, doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore
7. I don’t know you but I want you
8. Where you are that’s where I want to be
9. Them that’s got shall get
10. Just yesterday morning they let me know you were gone
11. The gypsy rover came over the hill
12. On the road again, I just can’t wait to get on the road again
13. He started the day with a mood and a shake
14. Dan made a fortune in a big hotel
15. Well, beat the drum and hold the phone
17. I’ve been lately thinking about my lifetime
18. Albert's always sincere, he's a sensitive type
19. Let those December winds bellow 'n' blow
21. Pour me a glass of wine
22. I had no say in being born or where and when it happened to me
There were some classical and soundtrack tunes that came up as I shuffled as well as several chapters of a long podfic. Turns out, even I couldn't identify some of the tunes on the list above. Funny how two of the songs on the list are performed by the same artist but the artist's work makes up a pretty small percentage of what's on my iPod. I guess random is really random after all.