1. Deangirl or Samgirl?
Deangirl in the beginning and probably always. I just get Dean on so many levels but part of his appeal is the way he is with Sam. You can't have one without the other. After the Born-again Identity, I could be a Samgirl. Plus Sam is freakin' hot. What? I can be shallow once in a while.
I think both Jensen and Jared have done amazing things with these characters and have really grown as actors. It's been really fun to watch them grow up. From an acting perspective, I couldn't pick between them.
2. Casgirl, yes or no?
Fallen Cas in the second half of season 5 and Cas in The End.
3. Favorite season?
4. Favorite episode(s) from your favorite season?
In My Time of Dying
5. Season you're most likely to re-watch?
Season 5 and 7
6. Season you hate the most?
Beginning of Season 6. Lots of season 4.
7. Favorite episode of the current season?
Time After Time especially for the cinematography. Beautiful.
8. Least favorite episode from the current season?
Season 7 Time for a Wedding - hated, hated but I've already said why in my journal.
9. Favorite angel (besides Cas)?
Lucifer, followed by Gabe
10. Least favorite angel?
Balthazar, followed closely by Raphael
11. Favorite demon?
Crowley, but the YED and Alastair #2 were really well acted.
12. Least favorite demon?
13. Favorite one-episode (or few episodes) character?
Jamie in Monster Movie
14. Sam's hair looked best in which season?
Season 1, scruffy Sam in 7.17, hell!Sam in the Man Who Knew to Much.
15. If the show would have ended the way Kripke wanted it to, with Sam and Dean battling each other and jumping into the hole together, would you have preferred that?
I was really surprised that Dean didn't follow them in as it was. Sam and Dean go out together in a blaze of glory, fighting back to back or they don't go out, at all, ever, never. They just become legend (and all the curtain fic you can stand).
16. Best cast character throughout the whole show?
Sam and Dean and I think they had something pretty great with Jim Beaver. Death is an awesome character thanks to Julian Richings and Mark Pellegrino was an inspired choice for Lucifer. Cas, too, because real life needs Misha.
17. Do you think Chuck is God?
Chuck is Kripke pulling a Mary Sue.
18. Who's a hotter psychic, Patrica Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt or Sam?
Hello, have you seen Sam? And you're still asking this question?
19. Freedom or Peace?
Freedom. Justice or Mercy? Pepsi or Coke? Boxers or briefs?
20. Dimples, freckles, eye-crinkles, bowlegs, bangs, woobie frowns or jaw clinches?
Strong arms and broad shoulders for hauling your brother out of whatever he's gotten himself into this week and hugging when you're back from the dead.
21. Favorite kind of monster?
Ones like the shadow demons that are scary just by suggestion.
22. Weapon of choice?
23. Favorite death?
Dean in Dark Side of the Moon - staring Walt and Roy right in the eye, no fear, following Sam and going out with a threat you know he followed up on. The rest of the ep is heartbreaking.
24. Favorite minor character's death?
Jo and Ellen. Bobby. I hated that they died but they went out in style. Alastair and Zachariah for the sheer vengeance of it all.
25. Pre-apocalyptic, apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic?
If by post-, this means now, then yeah. I like who Sam has grown up to be and that he and Dean are on the same side. I also like reading post-apocalypse fic set after the world's bloody and overrun with zombies or mutants.
26. Scariest episode?
Scarecrow still gives me the creeps. Dean and the bug-eyed science dummy in Mannequin 3. The beginning of Sam, Interrupted, with the wraith in the duct work. You know it's coming but don't know when and you can't see it.
27. Best song that mattered for a scene? (you can't choose Carry on Wayward Son).
It's been almost 7 seasons of awesome music. My favorite music on the show is part of the show's soundtrack, Americana (Dean's Family Theme). You can hear it a lot in Swan Song while they are doing the flashback footage of the Impala, I think.
As far as songs used for scenes, I have to go with Ash about Renegade at the end of Night Shifter. Here are a couple of others that stand out.
Back in Black when the Impala gets back on the road
Bad Moon Rising at the end of Devil's Trap
White Rabbit in Hunted
Silent Lucidity at the end of Heart
Spirit in the Sky at the beginning of Good God Ya'll
Do You Love Me in The End when the army is shooting the Croats
Oh, Death when Death arrives in Chicago
All Out of Love in Slash Fiction
28. Best and worst young versions of characters?
Colin Ford is young Sam. They're still struggling to find young Dean. My least favorite is curly haired Sam from Something Wicked.
29. Characters I ship like crazy?
Bobby/Ellen, Sam/Dean. I like the dynamics of Sam/Dean/Cas or Jo or Jess. I've read some good Sam/Ellen and Dean/Ellen. Dean/Impala. Dean/Jamie.
30. Favorite female character?
Ellen, bar none.
31. Best and worst season intro and finale?
Best intro & finale
In My Time of Dying
Worst intro & finale
Exile on Main Street
How about you?