Seen a couple of places now. I did this mostly to see if I could come up with 16 movies.
1. Pick 16 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb (or Wikiquote) and find a quote from each movie (or in some cases, just remember them)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it correctly, and the name of the movie.
5. To those guessing: NO GOOGLING/using IMDb/Wikiquote search functions. That's cheating, yo
1. Oh, poppycock. Female bandits? What next? Rubbish.
2. I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast.
3. They have a cave troll.
4. I would like to have seen Montana.
5. Who has a safety deposit box full of... money and six passports and a gun? Who has a bank account number in their hip?
6. Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
7. This horse has got a leg like iron; he's gonna be all right, son.
9. And I bake bread, bread, *bread*. And I sweat and shovel this stinkin' dough in and out of this hot hole in the wall, and I should be *so* happy! Huh, sweetie?
9. This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.
10. My name is Tatiana. My father died in the mines in my village, so he was already buried when he died. We were all buried there. Buried under the soil of Russia. That is why I left, to find a better life.
11. We've never lost an American in space, we're sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.
12. If you're blue, and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits...
'UTTIN' ON THE 'IIIIITZ.
13. In our family, there was no clear line between religion and fly fishing.
14. We thought you was a toad!
15. Basically, there's three grabbers, three taggers, five twig runners, and a player at Whackbat. Center tagger lights a pine cone and chucks it over the basket and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar stick off the cross rock. Then the twig runners dash back and forth until the pine cone burns out and the umpire calls hotbox. Finally, you count up however many score-downs it adds up to and divide that by nine.
16. I'm Ernie Capadino. I'm a baseball scout. I saw you playing today. Not bad, not bad. You ever heard of Walter Harvey, makes Harvey bars - you know, the candy?
Yeah. We feed them to the cows when they're constipated.
That's the guy. He's starting a girls' baseball league, so he can make a buck while the boys are overseas. Wanna play?