1. Are you named after someone?
Named for the title character from the song I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen. I guess my granddad used to sing it. My middle name is the female version of my dad's first name.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Sunday, when I finally got to bury the ashes of my old dog, Sadie
3. Do you like your handwriting?
No. My printing is somewhat legible though.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
5. Do you have any kids?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yes...and we'd never see each other because then both people would be socially awkward, not just one of us.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Mostly, kind of like oxygen
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee?
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only my hiking boots
12. Do you think you’re strong?
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
14. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
Are they a threat. Horrible, isn't it? After that, voice.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
Light blue shorts, no shoes
18. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate pecan caramel candy
19. What are you listening to right now?
Dogs snoring, the dishwasher, the air-conditioning fan, overhead plane, and kid eating potato chips last night while I was working on this...now Policy of Truth by Depeche Mode.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Navy blue or turquoise
21. What’s your favorite smell?
Cooking vanilla, dill, rye, or coffee
22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
23. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
24. What’s your real hair color?
Dark brown, almost black with streaks of mithril
25. What’s your eye color?
Blue-gray with a dark grey rim and green and brown flecks near the center
26. Do you wear contacts?
No, see username
27. What’s your favorite food(group)?
28. Scary movie or happy ending?
29. Last movie you watched?
Captain America: Civil War
Not really scary, not really ending happy either
30. What color shirt are you wearing?
31. Summer or winter?
32. Hugs or kisses?
33. What’s your favorite dessert?
Key lime pie
34. What book are you reading?
35. What is your profile pic?
Wallace and Gromit
36. What did you last watch on TV?
37. Favorite sound?
38. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
The Beatles were my first fannish thing. They were tragic and appealed to my hippy soul. I read everything I could about them. One of their albums was the first album I bought. If the Boston Pops Orchestra had recorded an album of Stones hits, my life might have been very different.
39. What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
40. Do you have a special talent?
If I have to answer this unsarcastically, I guess it would be vegetable gardening, library work, or improvising when it comes to cooking. Other answers would be surviving, breathing, eye-rolling, spitting into the wind, slipping and tripping, finding trouble, procrastinating, doing laundry, avoiding ironing, dust-bunny raising, daydreaming, forgiving, questioning, learning, explaining and teaching, and snow-shoveling. I do a mean air drum also.
41. Where were you born?
St. Louis, Missouri