1. Do you like blue cheese? Ugh
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What is your favourite flavour? Chocolate or lemon, not combined
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Oh dear, where will he park the TARDIS this time...
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yes, have to have one at baseball games. With mustard. Ok for cookouts too.
7. Favourite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story or Holiday Inn plus listening to Fruitcake Weather by Truman Capote and A Child's Christmas in Wales by Dylan Thomas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Do you do push-ups? Hah
10. What’s your favourite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
11. Favourite hobby? Gardening in summer, puzzles in winter and planning the garden
12. Do you have A.D.D? No....but more and more as I get older...Squirrel!
13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself? That I am always so afraid and sometimes I let it stop me doing what I need to.
14 . Middle Name? Was Denise until I married and now it's my old last name. My Dad's name is Dennis.
15. Name three thoughts right now? Better get up today and walk the dogs, the air is cooler today, I have to freeze green beans
16. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Water, orange juice, cranberry juice
17. Where's the question? Usually before the answer but not always
18. Current hate right now? Trump
19. Favourite place to be? On the rocky shore of Lake Superior or the north Atlantic
20. How do you ring in the New Year? Usually by sleeping through it.
21. Where would you like to go? Rome, Scotland, Finland
22. Name three people who will complete this? The usual suspects, the three amigos and the three musketeers
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, wicked good LL Bean ones
24. What colour shirt are you wearing? Blue and red Minnesota Twins baseball jersey
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never been on them. Sounds like a laundry nightmare.
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favourite colour? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Arrrr, I just want the swash and buckle as well as the ship. Come on, who would pass up the outfit?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever the latest earworm is. Right now, Let's Go Crazy by Prince.
30. Favourite girls name? Lily
31. Favourite boys name? Benjamin
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pocketses, especially not the Preciousssss
33. Last person that made you laugh? Husband and daughter
34. Best toy as a child? Books
35. Worst injury? Broken ankle
36. Where would you love to live? House on the seashore or in the big woods. Anywhere I can garden.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One in the basement that rarely gets used.
38. Who is your loudest friend? My brother's wife who is awesome with a great laugh and sense of humor.
39. How many dogs do you have? Two, Buddy and Tosha
40. Does someone trust you? Yes
41. What is your favourite movie? Chariots of Fire, Princess Bride, A River Runs Through It, LoTR, Captain America: the Winter Soldier
42. What’s your favourite sweet? M&Ms
43. What’s your favourite sports team? Detroit Tigers baseball team
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Amazing Grace at the funeral. Later at the party where everybody can hang out, eat well, and have a drink or two or six on me, pick the best stuff on my ipod, especially ironic stuff and play it loud. Stuff like It's the End of the World as We Know It and Stairway to Heaven but also sentimental stuff like What a Wonderful World. Dance on my grave, preferable not to Dancing on the Ceiling, but you know. Then plant a tree. It's been a good life so far and I hope to keep at it for a long time yet. I figure good things are yet to come.